Recipe by Sharon123
The chutney is a good marinade for chicken or fish, but spread cream cheese on a tortilla, add the chutney to rice, and you have a awesome wrap! Adapted from Kiwi Cove Lodge, in British Columbia.
Top Review by Paris D
This was good, although I wish the lime flavor were stronger. I'd add more lime juice, but I think it would just be too runny for a wrap if I did. We used cooked barley in place of rice and we added broiled cod that we flaked first. Thanks for posting.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (more or less, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup purple onion, chopped
- 6 kiwi fruits, chopped (or pureed)
- 1 3⁄4 cups cooked rice
- cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lime juice through kiwi fruit to make a lovely chutney. You may use this to marinade chicken or fish.
- Mix chutney with rice, and refrigerate for about an hour. Spread about 1 tbls. of cream cheese on a tortilla, add aobut 1/4 cup rice/chutney mixture and roll up. You may add whatever else you like to make this to your taste!