Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Apple Chutney
- Ready In:
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 - 1 1⁄4 ounce French onion soup mix
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 450f.
- combine apples, cranberries and nuts. and place over the bottom of a med. size roasting pan.
- season pork with salt and pepper. place on top of apple mixture.
- combine remaining ingredients. microwave for 1 minute just enough to make the ingredients combine better.
- pour over the pork and apple mixture.
- roast for 30 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /><img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/Permanent%20Banners/cc-banner-7-09.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /></p>