1/4 Photos of Kittencal's Honey-Garlic Glazed Meatballs
This is an easy recipe made even easier if your meatballs are pre-made ahead of time which makes this a perfect weekday meal served with cooked rice ---I have listed the chili flakes as optional you may adjust to suit taste or omit, my family likes extreme heat so I use 1 teaspoon --- the meatballs must be pre cooked before adding to the sauce, you may use frozen cooked store bought meatballs or use your own favorite recipe, you may double the sauce recipe if desired, prep time does not include preparing and cooking the meatballs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4-1 lb prepared small meatballs (fully cooked, or use as many meatballs as desired)
- cooked white rice (use as much as desired)
- 1In a bowl whisk together chicken broth with cornstarch until no lumps remain.
- 2Add in soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar; mix to combine; set aside.
- 3In a medium saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
- 4Add in fresh garlic and chili flakes; saute for 2 minutes.
- 5Add in the broth mixture with 1/2 cup honey; bring to a simmer stirring continuously until bubbly and thickened (about 3 minutes).
- 6Reduce the heat to low and add in cooked meatballs, simmer until heated through.
- 7Serve with cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Honey-Garlic Glazed Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 1151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: