Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Big City Diner, in Kaimuki, Oahu.
- 255.14-283.49 g left over cooked brown rice, and
- cooked white rice (cold rice is best)
- 113.39 g fried rice meat (mix char siu, Portuguese sausage & ham)
- 28.34 g sesame oil
- 85.04 g white onions, diced 1/4-inch x 1/4-inch
- 85.04 g frozen green peas
- 42.52 g green onions, chopped
- 85.04 g scrambled eggs
- 56.69 g kim chee, chopped
fried rice sauce
- 56.69 g low-sodium shoyu
- 28.34 g oyster sauce
- Heat sesame oil in sauté pan or wok until it starts to smoke a little then add your meat mixture and white onions.
- Sauté until you can see the juices coming out.
- Add your cold rice and mix for 2-3 minutes. Add fried rice sauce and mix well.
- Finish with scrambled eggs, green onions, peas and kimchee.
- Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and kimchee over fried rice.