Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like this because it's cooked on the stove. One pan to clean. Change the soup and/or the cheese for different flavors.
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb smoked sausage
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup converted rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 4 ounces grated swiss cheese
- Cut kielbasa into bite size chunks.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in frozen green beans and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
Great comfort food, my husband loved it and so did I. fast and easy too.