Red, White, & Blue Dump Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist Vanilla but any white cake will work)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- whipped topping
- Preheat Oven to 325.
- In a 9x12 pan layer or "dump" ingredients in order listed: Strawberry Pie Filling, Blueberries, Cake Mix, Melted Butter.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until top is a light golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I absolutely love to bake. I try new recipes all the time. <br /> <br />I live in Michigan & enjoy it in the Spring, Summer, & Fall. I'm not a fan of the Winter (after New Year's I'm ready for Spring). <br /> <br />I love being outside in the warmer months (hiking, walking, camping). I also like movies, football and reading a good book. <br /> <br />My favorite cookbook is Better Homes and Gardens - I've had it for years and use it a lot (some pages are so dirty you can hardly read them and the book is falling apart). <br /> <br />I try to eat healthy and stay in shape but just like everyone I have my slip-ups & sweets are my weakness.</p>