A great accompaniment to any B-B-Q and you probably have the ingredients right on hand. Leftovers keep well overnight-if it lasts that long.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Drain canned beans and set aside.
- Make dressing by combining on oil, Worcestershire, vinegar, mustard, salt and curry powder.
- Shake vigorously in a covered jar or blend well.
- Add green pepper and onion to dressing and set aside.
- Arrange beans in a shallow bowl and pour dressing over top.
- Cover; refrigerate no less than 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.