1/1 Photo of Kidney Bean and Corn Salad
1 hr 10 mins
Julie B's Hive's Note:
A great accompaniment to any B-B-Q and you probably have the ingredients right on hand. Leftovers keep well overnight-if it lasts that long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1Drain canned beans and set aside.
- 2Make dressing by combining on oil, Worcestershire, vinegar, mustard, salt and curry powder.
- 3Shake vigorously in a covered jar or blend well.
- 4Add green pepper and onion to dressing and set aside.
- 5Arrange beans in a shallow bowl and pour dressing over top.
- 6Cover; refrigerate no less than 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kidney Bean and Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 813.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.4 g