Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Key Lime Pie, it is easy and has only 8 servings. It is light and has only 148 calories. My sister-in-law introduced me to this recipe
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) containers key lime pie-flavor light yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat 9-inch graham cracker crust
- In large heat-resistant bowl, dissolve gelating in boiling water.
- With wire whisk, stir in yogurt; with wooden spoon, fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer mixture to prepared crust; refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours.
one of the BEST low calorie deserts that I have ever tasted! thanks for sharing it
This pie is awesome!! Everyone loves it. It's easy and always a hit. I usually use the regular versions of the cream and jello (not sugar or fat free) and its great. Also, use the large pre-made graham crust with the two extra servings and the pie will go further. I'm off to make another one now!! Enjoy!!
AWESOME!! I made 3 of these over the holiday weekend and no one even knew they were reduced calorie or fat!! Excellent pie - creamy texture! Thank you for sharing!