Mom2 T, K, K & G's Note:
DBMNMR *^*Lovingly adopted by Mom2 T, K, K & G September 2006 =)*^*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients.
- 2Cook over medium heat but do not stir after mixture starts to boil.
- 3Continue boiling until mixture reaches 265 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- 4Pour on marble slab or cool hard surface.
- 5As edges cool, push toward center once.
- 6When cool enough to handle, pull with buttered hands (Keep hands cool with damp cloth).
- 7Pull and fold over in a half twist.
- 8When pulling is completed, cut into pieces with scissors.
- 9Makes approximately 30 half twists.
- 10Recipe History: an old recipe for cream candy.
- 11Candy is not hard like taffy but has a softer and smoother consistency.
- 12This candy tends to melt in your mouth.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Cream Candy
Serving Size: 1 (951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 27.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g