Pate a Choux
Recipe can be increased as much as you like. *^*Lovingly adopted by Mom2 T, K, K & G September 2006 =)*^*
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3 eggs (room temp)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place water, butter, sugar and salt in heavy saucepan and bring to boil.
- Add flour all at once and stir until mixture comes away from sides and forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Put mixture in mixer with a paddle and mix on low to cool to warm, not hot.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well to incorporate each before adding the next.
- After last egg is added, beat until smooth.
- With a piping bag and round tip, pipe mixture on to a parchment lined sheet pan.
- You can make as big or as long as you want.
- They will about double in size when cooked.
- Bake at 375 until they become,brown, light and hollow.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more