Recipe by HeatherFeather
I am a sucker for a spinach dip, and this one is very good. My friend Kelley brought this to a military function and was kind enough to share the recipe. This one is different from most of the spinach dips I have tried, with jalapenos and tomatoes in the recipe.
Top Review by SweetsLady
This was awesome! I used jalapenos in a jar as that is all that the commissary had here. I also didn't have any tomato. I used Monterey Jack w/jalapenos in it. Thanks for the great recipe! It went over well at our fellowship!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 3 tablespoons jalapenos, chopped (seeded and deribbed if you prefer)
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half