Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was making flower7's #130571 and had some extra Kahlua left over, so I decided to make some home made whipped cream with it to top my peanut butter pie. It's really fluffy and has only a taste of coffee liquor. It's a refreshing treat for a summertime dessert. (I eyeball my amounts, so exact measurements may be a lil more/less depending on taste.
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur (Kahlua)
- In a chilled bowl, add all of the ingredients.
- Beat ingredients with a hand mixer on "high" for about 1 minute (until cream gets stiff and fluffy).
- Serve immediately or store up to one week in the refrigerator.
You should use powdered sugar, and do layers of toppings(chocolate, gramcracker, marshmallows makes smore) then add layer of whipped, repeat a few times and freeze. Its an amazing ice cream treat. Or take the filling out of Oreos and mix with the whip and fill the Oreos and freeze solid serve straight out of freezer. Delish!!!!
Excellent! Made using confectioner's sugar since I wasn't sure if it was granulated or powdered sugar in the ingredient list. Served this on top of Iron Bloomers' Coffee Jello (Coffee Jello). Perfection!
Oh so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!