Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
this recipe came from astray recipes and is sooo good and soooo rich. you'll love it.
Make and share this Kahlua Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Melt butter and chocolate together over low heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light.
- Add flour mixture, chocolate mixture and 1/4 cup Kahlua. Blend well.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan.
- Brush with remaining Kahlua.
Very good flavor. The reason I gave it only 4 stars is because I had trouble getting the inside cooked. Perhaps it is because I only had an 8x8 glass pan, maybe it was my convection oven; but I had to keep putting it back in the oven. By the time I decided that it was cooked (but not overcooked) in the middle, the top and sides were a bit dry. On the plus side, by the time they were stored in the refrigerator for a day, they were moist and fudgey -- which is exactly what I wanted! I think that I might add 1 - 2 tablespoons of coffee crystals to the melted butter and chocolate next time.