- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 whole eggs
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1 box chocolate pudding (leave as powder)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
For top of the cake after baking
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 3 ounces water
- 1 small Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and follow the baking insturctions that are on the cake box.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Poke small holes in the top of the cake.
- Mix 1 oz.
- of Kahlua with 3 oz.
- of water and drizzle on the top of the cake.
- Cut and serve with Cool Whip on the top.