Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these for dinner tonight and they are scrumptious! Can be made ahead up to and including the breading stage and refrigerated. Then drizzle with butter and bake. Found on the Global Gourmet website.
- 12 jumbo shrimp (10 to 12 per lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 medium lemon, cut in wedges
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss lightly to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to an hour.
- In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Place each shrimp in bread crumb mixture and turn them to lightly coat both sides.
- Arrange shrimp so that they aren't touching each other in a ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Place pan on the center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Marie.. I love you... that's all I need to say...
Really easy to do and turned out really good. Did this as a "candle light and wine" dinner and it worked like a charm. Thanks Marie
Absolutely, without a doubt, the best shrimp we have ever had!!! I made these with no additions or substitutions. They are wonderful!! Thanks Marie!! I will make these a lot!!