- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 oranges)
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice (1 large grapefruit)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
- 1⁄4 cup vodka (optional)
- orange juice, for sugaring glasses
- granulated sugar
- 2 mint sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juices and vodka in a cocktail shaker 3/4 filled with ice. Shake until outside of shaker is frosted with condensation, about 30 seconds.
- Dip rims of martini glasses in orange juice in a small bowl. Dip wet rims in sugar.
- Divide cocktail between glasses. Garnish with mint sprigs.