From the Winsor-Pilates Low-Carb Cookbook I received in the August 09 Cookbook Swap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings (about 10 wings)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2For Ranch Dipping Sauce, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and onion powder in small bowl.
- 3Combine orange juice, sugar, thyme, paprika, nutmeg, red pepper, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in small bowl.
- 4Cut tips from wings; discard. Place wings in large bowl. Drizzle with orange juice mixture; toss to coat.
- 5Transfer chicken to greased broiler pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear and skin is crisp. Serve with Ranch Dipping Sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Wings With Ranch Dipping Sauce - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (1427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 521.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 21.4 g