Recipe by Jencathen
Through many trial and errors I created this recipe. Other recipes always seemed to miss the mark for me. Sorry Maw Maw no offense meant. :D Obviously, taste is subjective. I hope you enjoy. :) Recipe is okay to double.
Top Review by applecakez1
Some people are just insulting. "Base" recipe?? This Was a DELICIOUS play of flavors that is quite unexpected. Thank you so much for sharing this, since I have egg cravings, it will be added to my rotation of midnight snacks to enjoy while I'm waiting for my little one to arrive! ;)
- 12 extra large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon, Substitution of bouillon cubes is okay. Just break it up
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon dill relish
- paprika (optional)
- fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a single layer in a large pot. Put just enough cold water in the pot to cover the eggs. Bring to a rapid boil. Remove from burner and cover and let sit in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Drain eggs and remove shell under cold water.
- Cut the boiled egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks and place yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Reserve your egg halves on an egg tray or platter.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT dill relish with an electric mixer, blender or processor. Stir in the relish.
- Either spoon the mixture into the egg whites or pipe it in using a pastry bag or place in a ziploc baggie and snip a corner and squeeze into egg white. Garnish with Paprika, parsley or anything else you like.