- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 2 cups jelly beans (miniature or regular sized)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9-inch dish with foil and grease lightly. Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Add frosting until mixture is smooth. Remove form heat to cool slightly. Mixture should be warm and "stir-able," but not too warm to melt the jelly beans. Add jelly beans and stir until evenly distributed. Spread mixture in prepared pan and cool to room temperature.
- Put in refrigerator and cool for two hours or more. Remove foil and cut fudge into small pieces. Enjoy yourself or give as a gift!