- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O or 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (Use Strawberry ONLY if you want a red punch)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Jello with boiling water till dissolved.
- Mix in all other ingredients except ginger ale.
- Take four cups of mixture and put in a 6 Cup ring mold- cover and freeze to make an ice ring.
- Chill the rest of the mixture and the ginger ale.
- To assemble in punch bowl, unmold ice ring, place in bowl, pour equal amounts of chilled juice mixture and ginger ale over and serve.
- This recipe makes about 2 gallons.
- Can easily be doubled or tripled.