Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This tastes so good. I always make this around the holidays or bring to a potluck.
Make and share this Jello and Cool Whip Easy Strawberry Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Stir 1 1/2 cups boiling water into 1 pkg (8 serving size) strawberry jello gelatin in large bowl until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups cold water.
- Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut gelatin into cubes.
- Layer gelatin cubes, pound cake, 1/2 tub Cool Whip whipped topping and 2 cups sliced strawberries in a large glass bowl.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Makes 15 servings.