1/3 Photos of Java Forest Brownies
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from a coffee recipe pamphlet by Sandra Lee of the cooking show "Semi-Homemade." It is a decadent dessert without being difficult to make. I
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrneheit. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In large mixing bowl, stir together the brownie mix, coffee and eggs and set aside.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl. Mix together the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Add eggs and coffee and beat until combined.
- 4Spread the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Pour cream cheese mixture over batter and spread evenly. Spoon cherry pie filling randomly over the top.
- 5Bake in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven. After 15 minutes, reduce temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 6Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- 7Let cool in pan completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Java Forest Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 210.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g