Cook1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from a coffee recipe pamphlet by Sandra Lee of the cooking show "Semi-Homemade." It is a decadent dessert without being difficult to make. I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrneheit. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together the brownie mix, coffee and eggs and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl. Mix together the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Add eggs and coffee and beat until combined.
- Spread the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Pour cream cheese mixture over batter and spread evenly. Spoon cherry pie filling randomly over the top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven. After 15 minutes, reduce temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool in pan completely before cutting.