No bake cheesecakes are called "rare cheese cake" in Japan. Rare cheesecakes are chilled and served with fresh fruits or fruit sauces. It's easy to make this dessert at home. Plan ahead -- Cheesecake requires 3 hours refrigeration time.
- Mix gelatine powder and water in a small cup and set aside.
- Combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of a round cake pan (8 inch).
- Stir cream cheese in a bowl until soften. Heat water and gelatine mixture in the microwave until becomes liquid. Add yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, and gelatine into softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Pour the filling into the crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate the cake for 3 hours, or until set. Serve with your favorite fruits, fruit sauce, or jam.