1/1 Photo of Jamaican Pepper Shrimp
An easy recipe for spicy jamaican peel and eat shrimp. These make a great appetizer/first course for a barbeque.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil, garlic, salt and peppers in dutch oven over medium to medium high heat.
- 2Add shrimp and stir for 5 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle allspice into the mixture.
- 4Add vinegar and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 5Heap finished shrimp on a platter along with lemon wedges and/or your favorite dipping sauce -- and let everyone help themselves!
Browse Our Top Caribbean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Pepper Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.3
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 736.2 mg
- Sodium 1622.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 79.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican allspice seeds