This is a good one for Turkey, Fish, pork and Chicken. You may want to double up on this one because it is only 6 servings. This is also for about 1-1/2 lbs of meat.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (I use more because I love garlic)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a shallow baking dish (I just use a large ziplock bag for all of my marinating).
- Reserve 1/2 cup to be used as a dipping sauce or baste.
- Add meat to marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Then grill when you are ready.