Prep 6 hrs
Cook 40 mins
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 7.39 ml ground allspice
- 7.39 ml ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml hot pepper, chopped
- 4.92 ml dried hot pepper, crushed
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml crushed thyme
- 2.46 ml salt
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 8 skinless chicken pieces (4 breasts, 4 drumsticks)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in large bowl. Rub seasoning over chicken.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 or more hours.
- Evenly space chicken on nonstick or lightly greased baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until the meat can be easily pulled away from the bone with a fork.
- The drumsticks may require less cooking time than the breasts.