Prep 6 hrs
Cook 40 mins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried hot pepper, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons crushed thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 skinless chicken pieces (4 breasts, 4 drumsticks)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in large bowl. Rub seasoning over chicken.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 or more hours.
- Evenly space chicken on nonstick or lightly greased baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until the meat can be easily pulled away from the bone with a fork.
- The drumsticks may require less cooking time than the breasts.