Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My hubby loves these! We like to top these spicy burgers with Holy Moly! Guacamole!! Enjoy!
Make and share this Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g lean ground beef
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1-2 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 slice cooked bacon, drained
- 2 slice monterey jack cheese
- 2 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine ground beef and seasonings well, but don't overwork the meat! Form 2 patties out of the mixture.
- Grill burgers to your liking.
- Just before you take the burgers off the grill, top each burger with the jalapeno slices, a cheese slice, and finally 3 bacon slices. Once cheese starts to melt, remove from grill. (The cheese acts as a glue keeping everything together!).
- Put burgers on buns and enjoy! ***We like to top our burgers with sliced red onions and a big dollop of guacamole!
Yummy burger! I loved the combo of the cheese, bacon and jalapenos. Thanks for sharing this keeper. Made for 123 Tag.
i luv spicy bacon cheeseburgers they are like the best thing ever
Oh man these were good. Loved the combination of bacon and jalapenos atop the burger!