Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dish to serve when you find you have too much week left after the end of the money. Tasty and cheap.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 lb wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- Brown ground beef and onions, drain.
- Add tomato soup and one can of water.
- Add the corn and noodles and cook until tender.
This dish was different, but it was easy enough for my daughter to fix it...My famliy enjoyed this dish very much!!!