Good Broccoli Casserole
My mother shared this recipe with me. It's easy and a great vegetable side dish to serve company or anytime.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) thawed,drained,chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/4-1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups herbed breadcrumbs
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of broccoli mixture.
- Combine crumbs and melted butter and sprinkle on top of cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes in a pre-heated 350 degree oven.
- This dish will serve 8.
- Any leftovers are reheated very nicely in microwave.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation