Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole
On the day before Thanksgiving I got a frantic call from my best friend. She needed Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole recipe! I looked on Zaar and couldn't find it so I am posting it now. She says it is the BEST broccoli casserole. I have to take her word for it since I haven't made it.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, light beaten
- 2 cups crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in pan.
- Top with crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great recipe if you add some fresh ingredients. Wash 2 large heads (discard stems) of broccoli, cut into florets and microwave, covered (Vented plastic wrap), for 3 min. in your baking dish. In 2 Tbsp. of butter, saute 1 C each chopped mushrooms and diced onions until softened. Add to broccoli in pan with cheese, soup, mayo (not eggs), mix and top with crackers and butter. Bake as directed. Happy Holidays and Stay safe!Reply