MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Old family recipe.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute onion in skillet until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add rest of ingredients except cheese.
- Simmer until heated through.
- Add grated cheese and heat through until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note