Italian White Bean Burrito with Salsa Cruda
- In a bowl, add all the Salsa Cruda ingredients together; stir to mix; set aside.
- Place the tortillas on baking sheets.
- In another bowl, add the beans, garlic, and cheese; stir to combine.
- Spread the bean mixture onto the four tortillas, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Heat in a 425° oven for 3-5 minutes or just until the cheese melts.
- Spoon the Salsa Cruda evenly over the bean mixture on each tortilla.
- Place basil leaves over the salsa cruda on each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and serve immediately.