Simple seasonings that go together beautifully for a delicious easy lunch or supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 large green olives or 4 large black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1In a bowl, add all the Salsa Cruda ingredients together; stir to mix; set aside.
- 2Place the tortillas on baking sheets.
- 3In another bowl, add the beans, garlic, and cheese; stir to combine.
- 4Spread the bean mixture onto the four tortillas, leaving a 2-inch border.
- 5Heat in a 425° oven for 3-5 minutes or just until the cheese melts.
- 6Spoon the Salsa Cruda evenly over the bean mixture on each tortilla.
- 7Place basil leaves over the salsa cruda on each tortilla.
- 8Roll up tortillas and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian White Bean Burrito with Salsa Cruda
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 847.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: