Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple seasonings that go together beautifully for a delicious easy lunch or supper.
Make and share this Italian White Bean Burrito with Salsa Cruda recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 large green olives or 4 large black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely grated asiago cheese
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- In a bowl, add all the Salsa Cruda ingredients together; stir to mix; set aside.
- Place the tortillas on baking sheets.
- In another bowl, add the beans, garlic, and cheese; stir to combine.
- Spread the bean mixture onto the four tortillas, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Heat in a 425° oven for 3-5 minutes or just until the cheese melts.
- Spoon the Salsa Cruda evenly over the bean mixture on each tortilla.
- Place basil leaves over the salsa cruda on each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and serve immediately.