- 8 ounces cooked spaghetti (8 ounces dry weight)
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown the sausages in the canola oil, then remove from skillet and cut into 1/4-inch slices. (Don't worry that they're not done in the middle).
- Use the butter to grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients with the cooked spaghetti, except for the parmesan cheese, and pour into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top with the grated parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 375-degrees F. for one hour.
- Serve hot.