Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A good flavored potato dish! 4 WW points per serving.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 3⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1 lb new potato, uncooked
- 2 ounces low-fat parmesan cheese
- Mix oil, Italian seasoning and salt with wire wisk until well blended.
- Pour over potatoes in large bowl.
- Add grated cheese; mix lightly.
- Place in 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes; Stir after 20 minutes.
I probably used a little more cheese, since I wasn't sure exactly how much the 2 oz were, and they came out great! Also, I cut the potatoes into quarters before mixing them. Thanks for the recipe!