Recipe by MizzNezz
Pasta and chicken with an Italian flavor.
Top Review by TheDancingCook
Very good! My husband came home and commented on how you could smell the aroma from outside! Little does he know how much I really chopped up those onions and peppers so he wouldn't notice them, he hates them. We enjoyed this dish very much; and it's a great low fat dish.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups small shell pasta, shells, macaroni etc