Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was deputed to make a salad for a small St. Patrick's Day celebration and found the following through a google search. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Ireland -- other than being the right color scheme -- but it was a big hit! Nice combination of textures and flavors.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with pears, oranges, cheese and. pistachios.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Serve immediately.