1/8 Photos of Irish Cream Brownies
I found this recipe in the local newspaper. They look so fantastic, you won't be able to resist them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips (or 1 ounce square chocolate with 1 tsp butter)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; grease the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan.
- 2In a large bowl, combine brownie ingredients. Beat 50 strokes with a spoon, spread in greased pan, and bake for 20 minutes. Do not over bake. Cool completely.
- 3For Frosting:.
- 4In a small bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy. Beat in remaining ingredients; add more Irish Cream if too thick. Spread over cooled brownies.
- 5For Glaze:.
- 6In a small saucepan over low heat, or in microwave, melt chocolate chips (or chocolate with 1 tsp butter). Stir occasionally.
- 7Drizzle glaze over frosted brownies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.2
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 243.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: