Boxed-Mix Baileys Irish Cream Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (4 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
Irish Cream Frosting
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 5 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nuts into bottom of pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Beat four minutes on high speed, pour into pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and invert onto plate.
Bailey's Irish Cream Frosting:
- Beat all ingredients in a small bowl until fluffy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I would like to welcome you to my recipes. I have been with Food.com since 10/05. My beloved husband, Tom, passed away 3 years ago. My world stopped. It's taken me all this time to find my way back to life without him. I have been so blessed to have found my second, once in a lifetime. I've met an amazing man who is so good to me. We moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Bullhead City, Az. in February, and we love it here. I have worked at Bally's and Paris hotel.casinos, in Las Vegas. I have seen some very famous entertainers, including Liza Minnelli, Penn and Teller, Ray Liotta, Dr. J (Julius Erving), Frank Sinatra and his wife Barbara Marx. and many, many more. Cooking is my passion, and I am slowly, but surely beginning to venture into the world of baking. To me, cooking is so much easier because baking is so much more exact. I love to make Italian and Mexican food the best, followed by Chinese and last, but by far the least, good old American food! How can you beat chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy?? I love to find several recipes and put my own spin on them and create a new recipe.