- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons dry crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (400 ml) can coconut milk (or 1 can evaporated skim milk with coconut essence to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place garlic, chilli, ginger and onion in pan with oil and cook for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add chicken breasts turning to cover with spices and lighlty browned.
- Pour coconut milk or evaporated milk oven chicken and simmer until chicken is tender approx.
- 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.