Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, tasty dish with on hand ingredients. Quickly put together and always popular
Make and share this Indonesian Chilli Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons dry crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (400 ml) can coconut milk (or 1 can evaporated skim milk with coconut essence to taste)
- Place garlic, chilli, ginger and onion in pan with oil and cook for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add chicken breasts turning to cover with spices and lighlty browned.
- Pour coconut milk or evaporated milk oven chicken and simmer until chicken is tender approx.
- 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum this needs more chili and the fresh one.