Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are excellent and make a nice presentation for parties. From Kraft recipe files
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (melted)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Line 24 cupcake tins with cupcake wrappers.
- Place 1 Oreo Cookie at the bottom of each wrapper (or chop oreos into coarse pieces and place at bottom).
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into cupcakes.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator for at least one hour to firm up.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Top with a spoonful of whipped cream (optional).
These little cheesecakes were fantastic. I was looking for something that my kids could help make because they seem interested in cooking right now. This was perfect. Very easy and sooooo delicious. Had a wonderful creamy texture and the oreo at the bottom made a great crust. Thanks for posting this recipe.
This was soo quick and easy, besides that, they were very nice. I had some friends over for dinner, I made a meal for which I normally serve fruit as dessert, but knowing they are dessert freaks this seemed a good solution. I split the recipe in three, easy when you look at the ingredients. Had 5 mini cheese cakes which everbody loved! I crushed the Oreo's and I added some vanilla extract.
I made these for dessert for a corn beef and cabbage supper at my church. In keeping with the St Patrick's Day theme, I used the mint Oreo cookies (crushed) and used green food coloring in the whipped cream for the topping. Personally I found these to be a little too sweet for my taste but they were decorative enough for a large crowd.