1/2 Photos of Individual Oreo Cheesecake
These are excellent and make a nice presentation for parties. From Kraft recipe files
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 24 cupcake tins with cupcake wrappers.
- 2Place 1 Oreo Cookie at the bottom of each wrapper (or chop oreos into coarse pieces and place at bottom).
- 3Mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- 4Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- 5Spoon cream cheese mixture into cupcakes.
- 6Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Place in refrigerator for at least one hour to firm up.
- 8Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- 9Top with a spoonful of whipped cream (optional).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Oreo Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 158.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g