The most AMAZING individual NY style cheesecakes!
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 2 bars cream cheese (8oz each)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- In a food processor or mixer combine 1 Bar of Cream Cheese, 1/3 Cup Sugar and 1/8 Corn Starch until just combined.
- Add 1 more Bar of cream cheese and combine.
- Add 1/8+1/4Heavy Whipping Cream, 1/2 cup Sugar and Vanilla Extract and mix till just combined.
- Finally add 1 Egg and combine.
- Pour mixture into store bought individual graham cracker crusts and bake in a water bath for 25-30min in a 350degree oven.
- Let cool till they are at room temperature and than refrigerate for at least 1hr.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Loved the idea and so simple. For the water bath I put a dish towel in a roasting pan and poured the boiling water in the roasting pan with a kettle as to not splash on the mini cakes. I was nervous about this part bc they are so shallow, but the towel helped the tins not slide and the water from sloshing. Great recipe! Thank you!Reply
Delicious and adorable little cheesecakes! I used individual Keebler graham crusts for these, and I had enough filling for 12 cheesecakes. They baked up so nicely, with no cracks or anything. I didn't even need topping for these, I just served them as-is. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2012Reply
see 3 more