Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very good dessert. Its good anytime,but especially nice during the holidays, and very easy to prepare.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 can cherry pie filling (the thick kind)
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- In muffin pan lined with paper cups put a vanilla wafer in each cup (do not forget this step).
- Add 3/4 cup of mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- spoon some cherry pie filling into each muffin cup.
I tried these at a party last year and have been looking for a recipe! Thanks!
It was very easy and quick to prepare and my whole family loved them.
This was OK, but I like a creamier texture. My guest thought it was great!