Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Zaar World Tour 8
Make and share this Indian Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 14.79 ml milk
- 14.79 ml cilantro, minced
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- 3 green chilies, minced
- 44.37 ml onions, minced
- 1.23 ml turmeric
- 1 tomatoes, sliced for garnish
- Mix eggs, milk, cilantro, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Into a hot pan that has butter you can cook the green chilies, little ones like jalapenos, onion and then add turmeric right before you add eggs.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook until set.
- Garnish with tomato.
We loved it !! Though I left out the tomato, this was one delicious, flavorful omelette. The green chilies were a nice touch, that was especially enjoyed. Enjoyed this different style, and wonderful recipe. Made for PRMR.
We enjoyed these omelettes. Like another reviewer, I doubled the turmeric, which gave it a nice subtle flavor. I also halved the butter and used 2 jalapenos. Some bites were super spicy, others had none in them. I think if you spread out the onions/jalapenos evenly before you pour in the eggs, it might resolve that problem.
Great omelet! Made as directed with jalapeno peppers. Mine were huge, so I just used one pepper. A bit of the tomato with a bite of omelet really rocks! Thanks, Dienia B! Made for Best of 2012 tag game as recommended by weekend cooker.