Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe looks delicious and so, so, so easy! I haven't tried it yet, but hope you like it!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml Bisquick or 118.29 ml Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 4.92 ml grated orange peel
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F; lightly grease pie plate, 9x1-1/4 inches.
- Place all ingredients except sour cream, sugar and vanilla in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 2 minutes, stopping and stirring occasionally, until smooth. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until just puffed and center is dry. (Do not overbake.) Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Carefully spread sour cream on top of the cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled.