Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple and delicious recipe from Betty Crocker!
Make and share this Impossibly Easy Chicken 'n Broccoli Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and onion in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes.
kree, i wish i could give you another 5 star rating but,i can't,i'm sorry. i found this to be a bit on the bland tasting side.it just needed something to perk up the taste.maybe some other seasonings besides salt and pepper.and, again i'm sorry.
this recipe is SUPER easy and tastes fantastic. I make it up to the baking, freeze it and then when I need something quick for supper, pop it in the oven and presto....great confort food!!!!
This gets 5 stars from me...not because it is the most wonderful recipe in the world but it has wide appeal (enjoyed by me, DH, and picky toddler), is pretty easy, is inexpensive, and is reasonably healthy (especially when using the heart healthy Bisquick). We made this in muffin tins and cooked for about 35min at 375. Thanks for the great recipe Kree....