Recipe by Kree
A simple and delicious recipe from Betty Crocker!
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
kree, i wish i could give you another 5 star rating but,i can't,i'm sorry. i found this to be a bit on the bland tasting side.it just needed something to perk up the taste.maybe some other seasonings besides salt and pepper.and, again i'm sorry.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained or 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and onion in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes.