Bisquick Chicken and Broccoli Pie
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Grease a 10" round glass casserole dish.
- Rinse broccoli in cold water to thaw; drain thoroughly.
- Mix together the broccoli, carrots, 1 1/3 cups cheese, chicken, and onion right in the casserole dish.
- Beat milk, eggs, Bisquick, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour on top of the chicken mixture that is in the casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Top with remaining cheese. Bake another couple of minutes until the cheese melts.
- Cool 5 minutes Serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!