Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an awesome cheesecake. Throw all the ingredients in a blender and pour in pan, how easy is that!
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into about 1/2-inch cubes and softened
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Place milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar and the Bisquick mix in blender. Cover and blend on high speed 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Blend 2 minutes longer. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean; cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
- Topping: If desired, make topping and spread over top of completely cooled cheesecake. Stir together 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Serve with fruit.
we have been eating this for over 20 years i am so glad it is here it is so good with topping but for those that don't like sour cream you really do need a toping so it would be fun to play with the toping opptions
My son requested a cheesecake for his birthday and this recipe caught my attention for its ease of making and it only called for 2 packages of cream cheese instead of the usual 4 or more. (Cream cheese is expensive here.) This really was easy, and it had a decent taste to it. After letting it bake for 50 minutes, the texture was firm for slicing and smooth to eat. This was my first cheesecake attempt and am not a cheesecake connoisseur, but this one worked for us. My husband said it reminded him of a Boston cream pie without the filling. (I made Vseward's Chocolate Fudge Sauce #200071 to top it.) It wasn't overly sweet or cheesy. It tasted good with the chocolate sauce, but I don't think it would be great standing alone.