1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 40 mins
This is an easy, almost home-made pie. Not Sandra Lee's but it comes from Betty Crocker and me. I included cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon apricot brandy
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can apricot halves, strained, drained and mashed
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- non-dairy whipped topping
- 3 teaspoons chopped toasted almonds
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease 9" pie plate.
- 3Stir together all ingredients except preserves, whipped topping and nuts until blended.
- 4Pour into pie plate.
- 5Bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 6Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 7Heat preserves and nuts over low heat until melted; spread over pie.
- 8Cool and garnish with whipped topping.
- 9Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Apricot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 172.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: