Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's simply yummy, by jyoti parekh.
Make and share this Imperial Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Soak gelatin in little warm water and then melt on low heat.
- Boil milk and add prepared rice, remove from heat and mix in the sugar and almond paste; let it cool and then add the essence and gelatin.
- Refrigerate the mixture until semi set.
- Whip fresh cream with powdered sugar until stiff over ice cubes.
- Mix the cream with the semi set milk mixture, pour is a serving bowl decorate with almonds and cherries.
- Put it in the refrigerator to set.