It's simply yummy, by jyoti parekh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak gelatin in little warm water and then melt on low heat.
- 2Boil milk and add prepared rice, remove from heat and mix in the sugar and almond paste; let it cool and then add the essence and gelatin.
- 3Refrigerate the mixture until semi set.
- 4Whip fresh cream with powdered sugar until stiff over ice cubes.
- 5Mix the cream with the semi set milk mixture, pour is a serving bowl decorate with almonds and cherries.
- 6Put it in the refrigerator to set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imperial Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g