It's simply yummy, by jyoti parekh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak gelatin in little warm water and then melt on low heat.
- 2Boil milk and add prepared rice, remove from heat and mix in the sugar and almond paste; let it cool and then add the essence and gelatin.
- 3Refrigerate the mixture until semi set.
- 4Whip fresh cream with powdered sugar until stiff over ice cubes.
- 5Mix the cream with the semi set milk mixture, pour is a serving bowl decorate with almonds and cherries.
- 6Put it in the refrigerator to set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imperial Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g